<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I've moved, come find me!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, December 10, 2012

I've moved, come find me!

So, this will be the last post on this here blog address.  :)

I'm officially a self hosted blogger!!!!  New address is aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

I was going to be making an official redirect, but it will be happening later this week instead.  Mostly because I'm exhausted and am too tired to do much of anything today after a long weekend at work.

I hope to see you all at my new site!

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Dez said...

popped in from SITS...you are now being followed! Nice site...looking forward to reading about your adventures!

December 11, 2012 at 3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home