<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I'm Moving!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm Moving!

Well, my blog is moving.

Hello, I'm A Girl and I have just recently made the leap and purchased my domain.

I'm still getting the new site all set up, but Keep an eye out for the official announcement.  This blog will be redirected, so don't worry if you forget to follow at first.  I will also maintain my Google account so that I can follow all the blogs I follow on GFC if I'm unable to get them any other way.

My new blog will have some really cool features!  I'm creating an easier way to find posts that interest you, I will be opening up to ad space (keep that in mind in case you might want to advertise your blog or business with me) and I will have a whole new look.

I'll announce the official launch soon... Because I don't have one just yet.

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yay that's awesome! :)

December 3, 2012 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home