<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: New Pinterest Boards

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Pinterest Boards

If any of you are following me on Pinterest, and haven't seen the Facebook update, please note that I have opened a new Pinterest account and will be closing the old one soon.

The link on the sidebar of this blog has been updated.  Please click HERE to verify that you are following my new account which should feature a link to this blog.  The profile picture is also the same as my blog button.  I made no changes to the previous account, so there should be a noticeable difference between the two.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home