<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My Life in Pictures: The Rough Weekend at Work Edition

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, September 17, 2012

My Life in Pictures: The Rough Weekend at Work Edition

I had a long weekend at work.  Super slammed, long hours, no breaks, gonna cut a bitch if I don't at least to eat a granola bar kind of weekend.  So, I'm tired and grumpy.  Thank goodness I have awesome co-workers and we are all there to get through it together and help each other or my job would truly suck sometimes.

But it does mean that I've gotten hardly any sleep and my mood is somewhere between "murderous" and "you might get punched in the throat if you don't stop irritating me RIGHT NOW!"  I've accepted that I'm not fit to be in public for a bit.

So, I have a delightfully snarky Life in Pictures for you this week.

Enjoy!









Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Army Wife, Mommy Life said...

Hahaha perfectly describes my weekend too! Hope you have a great week!

September 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

So sorry that you had a rough weekend! I love that first picture, I felt that way about the attorneys office I worked at.

September 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I'm sorry you're so overwhelmed! That is never fun. I hope things settle down and you get a granola bar! No bitch needs to get cut ;)

September 17, 2012 at 4:53 PM  
Blogger Erika Mazuroski said...

haha that one about digging a hole for a dead body and finding another dead body had me dying on the floor, that is so funny! I'm sorry you've had an off weekend, just shake it off and leave it in the past. Its a new week :) good luck!

September 18, 2012 at 5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home