<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My Life In Pictures: The Bacon Edition

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, September 28, 2012

My Life In Pictures: The Bacon Edition

A friend of mine posted an article about the possibility of a bacon and sausage shortage on Facebook.  I have to admit that that might be the scariest thing I've seen posted in a while.  Everyone loves to talk about the polar icecaps melting and global warming.  They love to ask what will happen when we run out of trees.  Don't get me wrong, I recycle, I try to cut our waste when we can, I'm big on reusable items and repurposing things when possible, but a world WITHOUT BACON?!

It's like the balance of good and evil in the world has suddenly gone terribly off kilter.

So, here's an ode to bacon:









Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I am a baconaholic (if that's even a word haha). Anything bacon is amazing.

September 28, 2012 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home