<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Depleted

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Depleted

I am worn out after a rough weekend at work.

Probably not going to be doing a link up this week.  :( And I will have to announce the giveaway, how to enter, and the prizes another day.

I'm so sorry, but I just have nothing left today.

Stay tuned for the giveaway announcement and another really fun contest.


Fingers crossed tomorrow is a better day...


Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

Hope your weeks turns around!

August 20, 2012 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

August 20, 2012 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home