<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My Life In Pictures: European Version 1.0

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Life In Pictures: European Version 1.0

I know I promised pictures from our Europe trip, I also know that I never delivered on that promise.  My excuses are two fold.  1.  There are literally thousands of pictures to sort through and choose from.  2. My husband is in all the good ones! And anyone who's been reading my blog for longer than today knows that pictures of him are strictly forbidden if they show his face, and who takes vacation pictures with their husband, but doesn't try to get his face in them? Ok, so maybe I do that sometimes, but only when he's being a dork...

So, here are some of the fun ones that don't have him in them, or at least, you can't see him well.  My new plan is to take some of of the good ones and blur his face.  Problem solved.  LOL!  I will also have to do several installments of this because, well, I literally have thousands of pictures!

In the mean time, enjoy My Life in Pictures: European Version 1.0

This is the screen that I could watch on the plane.  It showed us how far we were to our next stop.  I snapped this just before we arrived in Iceland to switch planes to the one that would take us to London.

Because we ALL know how HILARIOUS Mussolini is. 

I now know what it's like to be a princess... Or at least tinkle like one.  Meet A Girl on a Royal Toilet.  
I'm not good at serious pictures- So, this was me outside of the Louvre on our private bike tour of Paris. 

Only I could crash my bike on a super controlled bike tour of Paris... I'm that good at being THAT clumsy. Y'all think I'm joking about being a klutz. 

I'm trying to mimic the shape of the pyramid outside of the Louvre and as, The Boy said, "you suck at making a pyramid." LOL!

On our actual anniversary, we went to a fancy dinner then went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. They light it up at night every hour and make it sparkle.  :)


And now, just for fun: 





Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger Marinewife1111 {Marcella} said...

Those are great, thanks for sharing!!

July 19, 2012 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger ____j said...

I love that your pictures are not so serious! And I'm jealous that you've been to Paris!

July 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home