<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Military Monday Blog Hop

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Military Monday Blog Hop

In honor of the Military Monday Blog Hop, I figured I'd share a bit about me:

I'm A Girl.  I'm a 20 something blogger who loves cheese, hates cooked carrots and can't decided if I love my dogs, or if I want to re-home them at any given moment of my day.

I've been married for four years to a Marine who has 10 years in service.  We spent the better part of the first year, and part of our second year with him deployed.

I'm a vet tech, lover of animals that don't try to eat my face, and love to giggle at things I think are silly.

I don't like cucumbers, but eat a fair amount of them because I have them and they are good for me.

I'm a plant murderer, but have managed to salvage my herb garden and have a hydrangea that resurrects it's self each year, with very little effort on my part.

I like to have pink things because I'm the least girly person you will meet and it makes people laugh when I have pink stuff.

My favorite color is green, but I own nearly zero green things.

I have a love affair with garden gnomes.  I honestly don't know why.  I just love them.  I even had one present at my wedding.  I'm not kidding.  He's in all of our pictures.

I do my fair share of complaining here, but try to mix it up with ridiculousness every now and then, and I love comments, but don't tend to comment on others blogs... I'm more of a lurker.  I'm working on that.



Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger ____j said...

Ugh! I hate cucumbers too, but I've been trying to eat them more lately.

July 9, 2012 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I tend to be a lurker too... however, comments are nice :) Have a good day!

July 10, 2012 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Sky's obsessed with garden gnomes too, lol.

July 10, 2012 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home