<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: It's going to be OK...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

It's going to be OK...

I just need to put this out into the universe because I'm pretty sure I'm going to CRACK!

It's going to be ok that the Boy is away and the dogs are driving me crazy.
It's going to be ok that the dogs have been barking and fighting.
It's going to be ok if the neighbors complain about the dogs barking and fighting to the HOA
It's going to be ok that their dog daycare can't take them next week because I traded a shift with someone
It's going to be ok that they person who was going to watch them during the week for me to help, can't now.
It's going to be ok that my head is killing me because I'm scheduled for my injections in a couple weeks.
It's going to be ok that I haven't slept in a consecutive week and am unlikely to get any sleep in the coming week.
It's going to be ok that I'm having to call the insurance companies and do a little battling again.

It's going to be ok that I think I'm about 2 minutes from a complete breakdown

It's just simply going to be ok...

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

*hugs*

You're right. It's going to be ok....but that doesn't make the bumps any smoother or less frustrating. Hope you find someone to take a little pressure off

July 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home