<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Cool ways to find my blog... Sort of

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Cool ways to find my blog... Sort of

So, I don't know how many bloggers check this, but there is a function on blogger that will tell you the "keywords" that have been searched that have lead to your blog.  I love to check them each week because I have found some hilarious one that seriously make me question the content of my blog.

Case in point:  A few weeks ago one of my key search words was "small boy small small boy underwear"  I'm not kidding.  Why? I have no idea, nor do I think someone who is searching would want to read my blog. LOL!

This week I've got some good ones:

Marine Corps bad news 2012-  I guess I'm a great news source for that?  And what bad news was this guy searching for?

Marine with PTSD beats wife and baby- I honest to goodness have ZERO idea why this would bring up my blog.  I guess my post about PTSD on TV made some waves?  Whoa, is all I can say to this one.

And the winner for the weirdest keyword search of the week is:

I have a question are you a triangle- ???????


Having "A love triangle" in the title brings up the normal love triangle, bad relationship searches, but sometimes I get some really fun ones.  :)

To any of you bloggers out there, have you checked your "keywords" and have you gotten any good ones?


Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger ____j said...

Wow! Those are crazy!

July 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home