<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Another Installment of "Cool Ways to Find My Blog... Sort of"

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another Installment of "Cool Ways to Find My Blog... Sort of"

So, because I've decided my hilariously awesome "key search words" are too good to keep to myself, I've decided to make this an ongoing things.

The newest, best keywords:

Stuck on Gunk Night Guard-  No idea.  I don't know that I've EVER mentioned the fact that I wear a night guard and I'm pretty sure I haven't talked about stuck on gunk... Though maybe I mentioned the night guard once, still, stuck on gunk?  Ew.

Stabbed with Dirty Needle-  Well, I'm sure I mentioned at some point having been stabbed with a needle.  Heck, I get stabbed by needles at work all the time, but seriously, this makes it sound like I'm a junky.  Who is searching this?  And why would that lead to my blog?

And the winner of this installment of Cool Ways to Find My Blog... Sort of:

More Than One in Bed-  I'm stumped, but that there is funny.   :)



Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home