<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: An Open Letter to My Physical Therapist

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, July 20, 2012

An Open Letter to My Physical Therapist

I understand that you claim to have gotten into this job to heal.  I do not know if Physical Therapist take an oath, but I'm pretty sure you have forgotten yours... Because I'm sure it's like the MD oath, which clearly states, "First Do No Harm."

You keep telling me that this is a long term treatment.  That I will feel better with time, but I was feeling A LOT better before our appointment today and now I feel worse.

I'm pretty sure that you (and all Physical Therapists) do it because you are sadists.


PS.  I really did enjoy our conversation about the Tough Mudder and the various mud runs you have participated in.  That part of our visit was lovely.


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home