<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: On the lighter side...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

On the lighter side...

So, I've been in a wicked funk lately.  I'm still a bit bummed about life in general and frustrated and, frankly, bratty as hell right now.  I would love to just be bitchy to everyone I meet and say the stuff that comes to my mind when I feel like everyone is being dumb...  But, since I feel like everyone is being dumb all the time, and I've always had the disposition to hate the general public, I've decided to put my collection of hilarious pictures to work for me.

This is my collective thoughts and feelings via obnoxious pictures:

















I hope you enjoyed my life via snotty, obnoxious pictures  :)


Smaller signature

3 Comments:

Blogger Doc's Girl said...

Hah! I can totally identify with ALL of those, and then some. I'm sorry you're cranky. I hope stuff looks up soon.

June 26, 2012 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger ____j said...

I get like that from time to time, too. And I always love the sarcastic little pictures!

June 28, 2012 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I TOTALLY feel you, Girl. I hope things get better for you. They're looking up for me, so I'm pretty sure it does happen.

June 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home