<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My Life in Pictures... Again

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, June 29, 2012

My Life in Pictures... Again

So, I've discovered I'm too lazy to keep up with Frugal Fridays consistently.  Should have known.  I want to bring it back when things are a bit less crazy around here, but it takes too much planning.

Instead, I'm going to show you my life in pictures.  It may or may not be filled with sarcasm.



I wrote our vows and we giggled all the way through them. <3











Most people don't realize that Hippos spend the bulk of their life in water and only get out at dusk to forage for food. My husband proposed to me (for a third time, long story) at the zoo, when the hippos were being fed just before closing, because he knew I had always wished to see them out of water. 

When he came home from Iraq, he was the first one to step off the bus.  I took this picture and just stood there.  Someone had to tell me to run to him... He was looking for me in the crowd.






I leave you with: 

Betty Freaking White! 
Because I'm awesome enough to have gotten to meet her last October. 




Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Jealous! Love Betty White!!! Great pictures :)

June 29, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

I love Betty White!!! I love the pictures and I'm your new follower! :)

http://we-see-the-same-stars.blogspot.com

June 30, 2012 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Rhe Christine said...

Omg !!! Betty freaking white! Whooohooo! This was a great life in pictures :)

July 11, 2012 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home