<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Featured Blogger: Tiny Texan

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Featured Blogger: Tiny Texan

I would like to introduce you all to a really wonderful new face on the Milspouse blogging scene.  I've had the fortune of finding her blog and have really enjoyed reading about her new adventures in this military life as a new spouse.

I have found her to have a fun, fresh perspective and it's been a blast to get to know her through her blog.

I'd like you to meet Mrs. Tomlin over at Tiny Texan.

If you click on her button it will take you to a great "getting to know you" post.  I highly recommend you check it out and get to know this Tiny Texan.  :)






Smaller signature

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Tomlin said...

Thanks for the feature! It's been a long weekend.

June 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home