<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Silence

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Silence

I will only talk so long
before I will be silent
I will only try to be heard, only to be rebuffed, so long
before I will be silent
I will only shout so loud
before I will be silent

Know that anyone can be broken, but how we are is the question
My desire will still be there.
My love will still be there.
My heart may be bruised,
But my spirit will be broken.

I can only try so hard
before I will be silent
I can only speak so often
before I will be silent
I can only cry so many times
before I will be silent

Do not worry when I scream
Do not worry when I am angry
Do not worry when I fight...

Worry

When I am silent.


Smaller signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home