<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: New address

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New address

I've changed the web address to my blog.  Please bare with me while I convert my button and other such items over to it.

Also, if you have links to my blog, please update them.

Thanks!  Sorry if this is a pain!


Smaller signature

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhe Christine said...

i love the mil-spouse necklace! everything is so pretty though!

May 17, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home