<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: A Key

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Key

It's such a silly thing, but I don't have a key to my own house.

I'm not kidding.  We had to rekey the house just before we left for Europe.  The hubs has a key, the housekeeper and dog daycare people do too.  Our friend has our spare key for emergencies, but I don't have one. I've asked the hubs to make me a copy, or at least have a spare one in the house, but he hasn't followed through...

I generally enter my house through the garage.  My garage door opener works just find and can fit in my purse when I need to leave the house without my car, or have parked my car outside of the garage... But what do I do for running?  The garage door opener is too big to carry with me while I run and I have no spare key.

What a ridiculous dilemma to end up in when you own your house.

It really wouldn't be a big deal if I wasn't training for the Tough Mudder... I just need to be able to run in my own neighborhood.  So far, I've been meeting with friends to run, but today, I was going to go on my own with butthead #2 (she is in desperate need of being tired so that I can keep my sanity).

It's about time I get a key to my own house.  What a stupid thing to keep forgetting I need.



Smaller signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home