<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I have a question for you.

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I have a question for you.

Ok, so I have a few questions to anyone (if anyone does) who reads my blog on a regular basis.

1.  If I were to set up a Wounded Warrior Project fundraising page for the Tough Mudder event I'm doing, would anyone donate to it if I put a link on my sidebar?  I wouldn't care if you only gave a $1, I just want to know if people would be interested in supporting not only me for my event, but the Wounded Warrior Project which the event is in honor of.

2.  Would anyone be interested in reading a new series I had in mind?  It's called Frugal Fridays.  The idea is that each Friday I will post ways that I have cut our spending to help us reach our financial goals. It can range from tips, to recipes for cleaning or food, things like that.

3. Anyone ever use the Nike+ stuff?  I really want a new iPod for running and training for the Tough Mudder.  I guess the Nano's have the ability to track my distance and such and sends it to this website run by Nike that helps you track your stats.  The other option is to get Nike+ shoes (which they have these ones I REALLY WANT) and put a sensor in your shoe.  Just curious if anyone is using the website and Nike+ stuff to do this.

4.  If anyone is and I decided to either get my dream shoes (yeah right, they are over $100) or a new iPod, which is more likely, would anyone want to be a virtual running buddy?

Also, I would like to inform you all that my new FB page only needs 12 more "likes" for the giveaway to begin!  I'll give you a hint to the prize: The company is run by a fellow Milie!  :)
 

Smaller signature

2 Comments:

Blogger Doc's Girl (Noel) said...

1. I'd donate :)

2. I'd read yours, but probably be too lazy to write my own.

3. I've used it, and I loved it. Kent used his in Iraq and I used mine in Chicago when he was deployed. It was fun to compete. He put mine through the washer, however, so it no longer works, and he lost his. I have a program on my phone called "Zombie Run," which is awesome. You "run" from the zombies and pick up different stuff after different amounts of time and build a little city. It's way more cool and fun than it sounds.

4. I really need to get off my ass and start running again. If I do that, I'll be your running buddy.

5. I already liked your page :D

May 15, 2012 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Doc's Girl (Noel) said...

1. I'd donate :)

2. I'd read yours, but probably be too lazy to write my own.

3. I've used it, and I loved it. Kent used his in Iraq and I used mine in Chicago when he was deployed. It was fun to compete. He put mine through the washer, however, so it no longer works, and he lost his. I have a program on my phone called "Zombie Run," which is awesome. You "run" from the zombies and pick up different stuff after different amounts of time and build a little city. It's way more cool and fun than it sounds.

4. I really need to get off my ass and start running again. If I do that, I'll be your running buddy.

5. I already liked your page :D

May 15, 2012 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home