<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: New Name!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Name!

After having given it a lot of thought for what feels like years (and it was probably at least one year) I have changed the name of my blog.

I started this blog to deal with a deployment, hence the title... But the hubs has been home for a few years now and it seems time to move on...

Meet: A Boy, and Girl, and The Marine Corps: A love triangle.

Hope y'all like the new title!  :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Krystal Melissa ♥ said...

Cute! I like it :)

April 5, 2012 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Marine Wife Unplugged said...

I like it. :)

April 5, 2012 at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home