<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: We're home

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We're home

Europe was awesome... Mostly. So, my anniversary, the actual day, was, well, it was what my husband does when it counts. Need I elaborate?

But over all the trip was great, except for the tiny part about my catching a cold halfway through. We touched down in the US saturday night and I've been up graded to sinus infection and on deaths door by my doctor. I return to work tomorrow, so fingers crossed the meds finish kicking in and I can survive my 14 hour shift.

When I'm feeling a bit better, I'll post some pics!

I'll admit, after 14 days galavanting around Europe, I wasn't really ready to come home,
Let alone go back to work or reality :) but I also started to miss the brats towards the end, though the little one didn't seem to miss us at all! Lol!

So, it's back to reality for me... Well, assuming I can kick this sickness. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Doc's Girl (Noel) said...

Welcome home! I hope you took pictures, I want to see! i can't wait to hear all about it :)

March 13, 2012 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Krystal Melissa ♥ said...

I'm so happy to hear you had an amazing time! Put up the pictures, I'm DYING to see Europe. :)

PS I left you something on my blog :)

March 15, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home