<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: The final count down to Europe!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, February 17, 2012

The final count down to Europe!

We leave very, very soon...

I can't sleep because of the whole flying thing... Every day is one day closer to crossing that ocean. Sigh.

On a happier note, visiting Europe in the off season rocks. We have a hotel in Paris that is not only downtown, but has a view of the Eiffel tower. Gotta love off season specials. I booked a private bike tour of Paris too. Pretty stoked about that one. We also got a great deal on our room in Edinburgh, complete with castle view. :). We've prebooked a few tours over all, and I found an awesome website that offers 2 for 1 admissions to a bunch of stuff in London as long as we hang onto our rail tickets. All in all, I think I did a good job planning.

It's three countries on a partial budget. We splurged a bit, I mean, when are going to do this again? But I also did my best to research tips, tricks and general good deals. Buying early helped a lot too. But it means my whole life has been all consumed with this trip for months now... I'm daydreaming about what life will be like when we get home. Lol! Imagine not spending hours and hours carefully budgeting every detail for a 14 day time frame, not having to spend hours going from website to website reading reviews and comparing prices, hours spent making lists for everything under the sun! What will that be like?

But, I'm also feeling the time crunch to put the finishing touches on the trip, confirm our details, and generally get ready to go. The dogs are packed and ready to go to their boarding place, and I'm starting to gather the things we Need that we don't use in everyday life at the moment, the house needs to be prepped, and last minute errands run...

Then it's off we go!!!! So, you might be hearing from me for a bit. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger chambanachik said...

Soooooooo jealous!! Have a fabulous time!

February 17, 2012 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Yay, I hope you have the most amazing time!

February 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger Krystal Melissa ♥ said...

Very excited for you ;)

March 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home