<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Anyone else find it sad that I shipped my mom a box filled with Christmas presents for her, my dad and my nephew the week after Christmas and she hasn't so much as emailed to tell me it arrived and to say thank you for the gifts?

Just wondering...

2 Comments:

Blogger MrsMcDancer said...

I'm sorry :-( Family can be rough, just remember that even if they have a twisted way of showing it, they love you! {trust me, been there, cried over it, learned to just smile and carry on!}

January 10, 2012 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger The Social Frog said...

Well, of course there are a lot of odd like things to all of this. All only my opinion of course. There are such things as phones, so it is odd you've not called or that she has not called. Email is something not everyone uses everyday. At this point it seems you should not be surprised in the least that she has not called or anything as you seem to strained with everyone. It is sad, of course. It validates some very negative things about your relationship with your family. Big hugs to you!!

www.thesocialfrog.com

January 10, 2012 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home