<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Am I really so foolish?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Am I really so foolish?

In August on 2011, I wrote this post.

Here I am 5 months later, feeling the same way.  Yet, I was foolish enough to let myself forget this post, this feeling.

Here I am, 5 months later, telling myself that this sadness, this loneliness, this heart break, is something new....

I guess I'm better at silencing that little voice inside me so well that even I forget it's there whispering in my ear, until I can no longer ignore it...

I guess being strong is what I'm good at.  But I think those of you who have been with me all this time, following my ups and downs this long, are seeing what it looks like when I can't bounce back.  This is what it looks like when I can't smile anymore and pretend it's all ok...

I'm a pretty sad, pathetic, and boring person when I can't pretend that my life is perfect anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger MrsMcDancer said...

I'm sorry you feel like you have to silence the voice of discontent and that it is getting louder and harder to ignore. Hopefully you'll find the change that needs to be made to make that voice go away and you won't have to fake it anymore.

January 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger "Mrs." Hot said...

*hugs* We all get in funks. Maybe start by changing something small... make some YOU time... like a bubble bath with a book and a glass of wine at night. Something enjoyable.

January 15, 2012 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I am sorry I havent been commenting or anything. I havent been on blogger lately. I am so sorry to hear how you are feeling. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better. Big hugs! You are an important person and a wonderful person. You deserve to be happy and do what you need to do to be happy.

January 16, 2012 at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home