<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Where am I going?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where am I going?

Wow! Not to have too sorta heavy posts in a row, but Life seems to be weighing heavily on my mind lately...

I'm a vet tech, for those of you who don't know.  I would love to finish my four year degree, but in what?  I can become a veterinary technologist VS technician (which is what the tech stands for currently).  It would give me an extra letter behind my name of Erin, LVT.  :)  But part of me has always wanted to finish my original degree in forensics psychology.  And another part of me says I should be a human nurse.  Same job, different species.  LOL!  But humans give me the heebie jeebies, so I would have to go into pediatrics.  I think kids are most like dogs and cats.  You can't reason with them, they don't understand you are trying to help, they bite, kick and scream and sometimes they poop and pee on you.  HAHAHAHA!

The husband and I keep talking about buying the property we want and moving the heck out of here, but that isn't for a while.  We would have to build a house and all of that and that will be a long term goal, if we get there.

I want to get my Vet Tech specialty, but can't really decide in what.  It will likely be in ECC (emergency and critical care) which I love.  But part of my has always wanted to try to make my way to a zoo or aquarium someday.  But that is super hard to do, so I don't know that I ever will.

Where the heck am I going in life?  I have no stinking clue!!!!  I love the quote from the speech back in '97 "Don't feel guilty that you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives, some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don't." :)

I guess that sort of sums up my existence right now... I'm probably going to be the interesting 40 year old y'all know who doesn't know what she wants to do with her life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home