<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: If you don't have something nice to say...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, November 25, 2011

If you don't have something nice to say...

Well, I might be taking a bit of a hiatus from my blog.

Winter is a tough time for me because I suffer from SAD.  That, and the holidays bum me out because my family doesn't seem to be interested in me at all or having me be present.  It's the ever ridiculous cycle:  If I get told about the holidays and actually make it, they are all jerks to me or don't bother talking to me at all.  If I don't go, either because I'm not actually invited and privy to the details (such as yesterday), or because I have to work, I catch crap for not attending the next time I see everyone.  It wears me out.

So, since I prefer NOT to be a constant Debbie Downer, I figure I should take a little break from blogging, unless I actually have something nice to say.

In the past, I have just continued to blog through my bad moods, but I feel like most of you don't really enjoy listening to me whine and lament about stupid stuff simply because I'm in a bad funk.  :)

So, until my funk is lifted, I will suffice it to say: I hope you all have an absolutely WONDERFUL winter season and holiday season.  I wish you all the Merriest of Christmases and the Happiest of Holidays!  May your Black Friday be spent safely away from the crazies that trample people!  If you are shopping today, may you get the best deals available!

Today marks the 3 month count down to my trip to Europe, for which we still have no money.  Thank goodness the plane tickets are paid for!!!  :)  I will attempt to get out of my funk by enjoying the planning process of my trip and hope to see you all on the shinier side of my little black rain cloud mood.  :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

That is what we are here for!! It's ok to let all of your emotions out here, because most likely most of us understand how you feel.
With that being said, I hope you have the a great holiday as well! Europe sounds amazing!!! Ahh can't wait to hear about that. Ta-ta!

November 25, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Feel better soon.

November 25, 2011 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I am going to miss seeing your posts. I understand the feeling though. I hope you are able to find something to lift your spirits.

November 27, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home