<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Addictive!!!!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Addictive!!!!

Geesh!  I swear, every time I turn around, I have found another thing to waste hours of my time that I just love!

Hello Pinterest!

I'd never even heard of it!  Found it at random when a blog (sorry, I can't even remember who) I read off and on mentioned it a week, maybe two, ago.  Now, I'm hearing more and more about it.  Or maybe I just tuned it out before because I had no idea what it was.

Either way, I'm addicted.  I waited for my invite email and have now successfully wasted hours of my time.

I LOVE it!  

3 Comments:

Blogger The Social Frog said...

Yeah, when you start looking, all of a sudden hours have gone by! I usually only login once a week though.

November 7, 2011 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Oooh, what's your username? I'm on there WAY too much! :)

November 7, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Turner3109 said...

She too has gotten me addicted! It was from Being A Marine Wife's blog. :)

November 7, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home