<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Worn out!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Worn out!

I pick the absolute best times to catch colds!!!!  HAHA!

I have a new, 7 month old puppy and I have a 1 year old puppy who has regressed in his training.  He seems to feel that if she doesn't have to stay in her crate and sit and all of that then neither does he.  Sometimes I really wish I could reason with dogs. I would explain to him that it's because she doesn't fully know those commands yet. :)

I also have to go grocery shopping and put away laundry.  Oh, and I have to find time to take each dog out individually, so that they know they are not forgotten.  And yesterday, my head hurt so badly that I was too nauseous to finish clipping my coupons, let alone plan my trip today!  And I'm having friends over for dinner on Sunday!!!

Our male really likes to play with the new puppy, but is suffering from some extreme jealousy.  It's been a little tough.

All this adds up to being worn out.  A lot of the issue is that I have to get up in the morning, walk the puppy, then walk our male, then convince her to get back in her crate via treats, then get her to wait like the rest of the pups, then feed the pups... But she eats really slow and my other two inhale their food, so then I have to get the other pups back in their crates so that she can finish eating in peace.  Then I have to go about my day.  That whole process takes over an hour, and just makes me exhausted by the end of it.

But she is so smart and so well behaved and has such a good temperament.  She is catching on to the way our household works very fast.  I hope that means that these long days working with the three of them will be done soon...

We were SOOOO crazy to get a third dog.  Let alone a puppy.  She has brought out the dorky, spazy, kid in our male.  It has made me remember that it's not just his body that is not full grown yet.  Sometimes, he was so good, I would forget that at 13 months old, he's still just a baby.  I basically have a snotty two year old.  LOL!  So, I have two puppies and an adult Min Pin, which is like having a toddler in the terrible twos FOREVER!!!  :)

I can feel my sanity slipping away into the deep abyss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home