<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Why?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Why?

Why is it, when you need a friend the most, when you need someone to understand you, it's 11pm, everyone is asleep and you realize that you don't actually have anyone to talk to, who will understand you anyway?

Why is it always the worst times that you realize this?


2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

:( I am sorry that you feel like you have no one to turn to. I really know how that feels. You are an incrediby sweet woman. You are not alone. Even though a lot of are only connected through our blogs that can form a pretty strong bond. If you ever want someone to talk to email me. Even at 11 pm. It goes straight to my phone. I hope you're feeling better.

October 27, 2011 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

You can always email me. And I'll email you my phone number if you ever need to text me. :)

October 28, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home