<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Painting the house again!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Painting the house again!

So, as promised, the pictures of the two latest rooms that I've painted.

The spare room was painted months ago, but I needed to clean up and organize before taking pictures.

So, without further ado!  The pictures!



Sorry, there are no before pictures... But really, it's the same room with white walls.  Well, aside from the bookshelves.  :)


The bookshelves are awesome!  They took ages to put up and even longer to get everything put away.  The issue was the bookshelf that fought back, as many of you may remember.  HAHA!  That and I'm a bit neurotic about being organized, but also have it look nice.  I did a lot of putting things away, then taking them off the shelf again.  


This picture is an example of how the room isn't finished.  I'm looking to put some type of cork board and organizer here, as well as shelves.  I'm also going to get picture frames for the stuff under the desk.


The closet is the same as when I had it redone, but I reorganized it.  I got some great looking boxes at Ikea and have used them to maximize space. 


I LOVE the color of my bedroom.  It's sort of a blue/green color, but the camera didn't pick it up well.  It's really lovely in the sunlight.  




This is my favorite picture.  The little hall to our bedroom door looks so much better now that it's painted!


Now, I just have the two halls/stairways and the two bathrooms.  The bathrooms will have to wait until we decided what we are doing with them.  I don't want to take the time to paint if we end up redoing some of the stuff we want to.  I would end up having to paint again.

One of the halls I can paint myself, I just need time, a small scaffolding and the paint.  :)  The other hall will require a professional.  

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

It looks great!!

October 3, 2011 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Alli H said...

Looks great!

October 4, 2011 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Purty! Love the blue.

October 4, 2011 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home