<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Not sure how I feel?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Not sure how I feel?

Well, I just don't know how I feel today.

I was motivated to do a bunch of stuff on my To-Do list, but the hubs has thoughtfully organized the garage and now I can't find my stuff!  I tend to save things like kitchen jars and such, and I have  lovely box of a bunch of jars from Ikea that I want to use to organize some stuff in the garage, but I can't find them now...

That coupled with some jarring news via FB, makes for a weird day.

This thing is, I applied for a job at a friends clinic because she asked me to.  The job is fine, the clinic is nice, but it wasn't my first choice of jobs.  Someone else I know interviewed too and I thought she was MUCH better suited for the job.  That said, the office manager asked me to contact her if I wanted to progress with my application.  She knew up front, before I interviewed, that I was waiting to hear about the other job.  I emailed her on Thursday that I was interested in progressing... She never responded.  Then I found out that she offered the job to my friend last night.  I'm not mad that I didn't get the job, but I'm a little pissed that I found out about it via FB.  How unprofessional is it that she didn't even contact me?  Especially since I contacted her.

This seems to be a common theme in the vet industry and I'm getting frustrated.  I've had a number of friends tell me that they did interviews and working interviews and jumped through all kinds of hoops for a job and then weren't told they didn't get it.

I'm feeling a bit... disenchanted.

I don't know how I feel today.  I'm feeling sad and frustrated, but happy to home more.  I'm torn between wanting to be a tech and wanting to stay home and be a better wife to my husband.  The house seems so much more peaceful now that I'm home more.  The hubs seems to like it better that way.

I don't know.  I want to finish all this stuff around the house, but I can't seem to make a decision... I don't really want to be lazy and just sit around, but I seem to be lacking inspiration to do much.

I'm just sort of BLAH.  Maybe tomorrow will be better....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home