<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Painting again!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Painting again!

I should be painting the bedroom right now, but I'm not.  I'm reading articles on CNN.com about nothing important and watching episodes of Hoarders on Netflix to make me feel better about myself.  LOL!

I feel even worse because I have yet to post pictures of all of my hard work in the spare bedroom anywhere!  Not here, not FB, no where.  I'm embarrassed.  I painted and touched up and had an epic battle of me VS bookshelf-- which I lost and thus spent two weeks without the use of my left arm, thus the master bedroom having not been painted yet--- but I still haven't purchased shelves or picture frames... It means that my wall to wall bookshelves look amazing!  But the desk and floor still have stuff piled on them that need to go on shelves.

I will take pictures tomorrow and then take pictures of the master bedroom when I'm done and get it all posted.  Seems a shame to spend that much time on something and not show it off.

Aside from painting, we have no plans for the bedroom, so it will purely be a picture of the color, but it will be something.  And if I have extra time, I'm going to tackle the entry way too.  Can't wait to do that! The random assortment of test colors all over the place have been driving me nuts!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home