<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: One Secret to Share

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Secret to Share

So, I know I posted about a lot of stuff I couldn't say out loud.

Here's one of them.

I quit my job yesterday.  I couldn't post about it, and I can't post much about it now.  But suffice it to say, that I wasn't being sensitive about the clique problem, many other's noticed it too.  It hasn't and probably won't get better.

To make matters worse, there are significant other issues with this place and thus I had decided to interview at the place I had been talking to when I took my current job.  I couldn't announce that.  The original plan was to see about the other job and if I didn't get it, stay where I was.  Then this weekend happened.  :(  Things got so bad that I just couldn't deal.  I talked it over with the hubs and we decided that I should quit and find something better.

I don't think I should have to work somewhere that causes anxiety attacks just at the thought of having to work there...  I deserve to be treated with respect.  I may not be an AMAZING tech, but I'm a decent one who wants to learn.  I deserve to be treated well.

So, that is part of what is going on in this crazy, hectic life right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I am glad you were able to quit. I could tell from your blog how unhappy you were. I hope you find some place that you love!

September 13, 2011 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger The Social Frog said...

Wow, so sorry you have so many issues at every job. I imagine it is going to get harder and harder for you to find a job after quitting several but I wish you lots of luck!

September 13, 2011 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home