<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Not much I can tell you....

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Not much I can tell you....

I haven't been on blogger lately.

There is not much I can tell you.  Given that I don't know for sure who all reads this at any given moment, I have some stuff in the works and going on, but I'm not sure if I can speak publicly about any of it.  Though, I don't share too many personal details that would identify me out right, I have emailed some of you from my personal account VS my blogger email account.  So, that means some of you know who I am, and that whole a friend of a friend of a friend thing is a bit iffy with all that has been going on in my life.

I have a big change that might be blowing in the wind.  I have a big surprise- which I hope to be able to share in a few weeks.  And I am having an issue with my neighbor...

That one I can give a gist on-- We've owned our house for two years, and a neighbor we have has suddenly become a pain in our ass.  So much so that it has put our plans on a fast track to get out of our house.

We had originally only planned on being here for 5-7 years, but we got comfortable and happy and had decided that we might stay longer.  Well, now we are on a, "get the hell out of here and away from neighbors that are too close or have the ability to make your life hell" plan.  It sucks, but at least if we didn't have a Home Owners Association, our neighbor couldn't be a dick about everything... Everyone else just wants to get along and understands that we are all humans.  And he doesn't seem to understand that actual by laws we live by.  Such as, your pets can't bark too much and bother others.  Fair enough.  He doesn't like our dogs, so he complains (but only recently).  But the rules also say you can't park in the street except for immediate loading and unloading purposes.  Which I'm sure doesn't include washing your car and thus blocking me in when I'm trying to get out of my garage...  I'm not interested in playing douche bag games with a guy who we have experienced to be a bit of a moron- it's a long story, but sadly, it's not just me being rude, he's kinda a moron.  And, considering he's the loudest neighbor we have ever had, even when we lived in a crappy apartment, it's sorta crazy to me that he was mad my dog barked one time.  I was woken up at 8am today (remember I work until 2am and don't go to bed until 3 or 4) by him and his kid stomping so loudly that it woke me out of a dead sleep.  GGRRR!

Stupid neighbors.  And what sucks is that we have never said a word to our HOA about him vacuuming at 7am on a Saturday, or the fact that it sounds like they are moving furniture at 11pm for an hour every night.

Anyhoo, I'm probably going to get in a world of trouble for that being posted, but the rest really can't be shared.  So, for the time being, the bulk of my life is a secret.  Which sucks, because I have NO ONE to really talk to about it.  And since I don't have my blog now... (for the time being) I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed and in desperate need of an outlet!

But there just isn't much I can tell you... For now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

I'm really anxious to hear your "surprise" and more! :) Hope all is well with everything else, and that you're feeling better!

September 9, 2011 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I am anxious to hear your surprise as well!

Since you feel like you need an outlet but you cannot share on your blog maybe you can type it up in word or something, just for yourself. That way it is out of your system but it is just for your eyes. Good luck!

September 10, 2011 at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home