<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Lucky

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Lucky

Sometimes, in spite of the rough times we might be having, we are lucky.

I'm lucky to have a husband who wants to work on our marriage.  And who loves me, in spite of my faults.

I'm lucky to to have job prospects.  Even if one of them isn't always ideal.  Many do not have that.

I'm lucky to have a house.  Noisy, rude neighbors or not, I am not in danger of losing said house any time soon.  Many are not so lucky.

I'm lucky to have wonderful, healthy pups.  Pains in my butt they may be, but they love me.  And they are not seriously, terminally ill.

I'm lucky to be alive.  Health issues aside, frustration with pain aside, I'm lucky to be here at all.

I'm lucky to have the few people I can call friends in my life.  Though I can only count my true friends on one hand, I'm lucky to even have that many, when so many feel they have none.

I'm lucky.  Things are tough for everyone right now.  There is something in the wind.  And I may be waking up in pain, and stressed, and tired, and sad, but the point is that I'm waking up at all.  And things in my life are not perfect.  They are not everything I want them to be, or even that they could be, but they are enough.  And that is all I can ask for.

To all of you having a rough time now, to those in pain, to those who miss their loved ones, to those in need, I'm thinking of you.  I'm praying for you.  I'm sending love out into the universe in hopes that you can sense it.

To all of you that I know, who might be suffering in some way, or who are having a rough time of your own, I'm sending you the same love.  And I hope that you know that things will improve.  Life may not always turn out the way you think it should, but things have a way of working themselves out.  I hope you know that.  I'm wishing for you all the greatness you deserve out of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger chambanachik said...

This post really meant a lot to me. <3

September 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home