<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I feel pretty

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I feel pretty

Oh so pretty!!!

Because I just bought this to wear to ball this year!!!!!



No matter how crappy you feel, buying a pretty ball gown usually makes it better.  :)

I hate dress shopping and I'm always torn between buying a big ball gown like this because it's a good excuse to, or buying something sleek and elegant.  Luckily for me, ball usually has a whole mix of choices, from trendy short prom dresses, to cocktail dresses, to elegant, to ball gown.

I usually don't like to stick out, so I always feel scared when I buy something like I did today.  I'm always scared that one year I'm going to show up and be the only one looking fancy.  LOL!  But usually, I fit right in.  

I usually try to go a little bit more subdued than this, but it was just sorta fun and I am trying to break out of my comfort zone a little and try something new.  Though, I did have them remove a layer of fluff from the underneath.  I like ball gown, but I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with it being quite so pouffy.  

4 Comments:

Blogger Sasha :) said...

the dress is gorgeous

September 15, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Oh I love it! I've actually been perusing the internet a little looking for dressing and I can't find anything like that! So beautiful!

September 15, 2011 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Marine Wife Unplugged said...

Get outta town!!! That dress is breathtaking!!!!!!!!!! You BETTER post pictures of yourself wearing it! :D BY the way, I've read your other recent posts but decided rather than saying something while you were down that might not help, I'd just pray for you. I'm glad you seem to be in better spirits. :)

September 16, 2011 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Awesome!

September 16, 2011 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home