<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: HS reunion....

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, August 19, 2011

HS reunion....

I went to my 10 year reunion tonight.

It was surreal... That is really all I can say.

I'm happy I saw some of the people I did, but over all... I don't think I will be going to my 20th.  I'll try to write more when I have time, but I am exhausted.  Work has kept me so busy!!!  

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Cartier said...

Our 10 year is planned finally, but I will not be able to attend since it is out of state. I went to hubby's earlier this year and it seemed like everyone was glad to catch up. Did you have a hard time recognizing some faces?

August 20, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home