<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Employed Again!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Employed Again!

I'm too busy to write much, but I was offered a really good job and I accepted!!!

I'm starting this weekend!


YAY!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

yay!! So happy for you!

August 1, 2011 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Yay! I'm glad you found a job! It really helps to pass time and keep your mind off things!

August 1, 2011 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Kim T. said...

Congrats!! Hope it's a job you love!

-Kim @ Camisoles and Cammies

http://camisolesandcammies.blogspot.com/

August 11, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Congrats! It's been a couple weeks since you've blogged, so hoping everything is well.

August 19, 2011 at 7:52 PM  
Blogger Amy Young said...

Awesome lady!!What will you be doing?

August 21, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home