<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Cliques

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cliques

You'll have to excuse the misspellings and poor gramar tonight. I'm blogging from my phone. At least it will give you all a chance to see how truly awful I am at spelling. :)

I'm hanging out at our friends house so that he can try to figure out what is wrong with my car. I figured this gives me a good chance to blog about something that has been bugging me.

Cliques.

I like most people or, at the very least, I can get along with most people.  But I seem to be having trouble feeling at home and a part of the group at work.  I had the same trouble at my last job. I liked everyone, but, in spite of working there for three months, I never felt apart of the group. I'm having the same trouble now.

I just don't feel like I belong. I don't feel like most people like me, well, more that people aren't interested in getting to know me. They all have their buddies and that is that. I get along with the people I work with the most, but everyone else seems to not want anything to do with me.

Maybe it will get better. I hope it does. It just sucks. At my last job, it never did. I can only then hope that this job won't be a horrible repeat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley D. said...

I think it will get better! Just hang in there, girl! Maybe you could make the first move by inviting one of them to have lunch with you or something! I will definitely say a little prayer for you today!

August 26, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home