<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Always get gas during the day

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Always get gas during the day

I'm pretty sure a guy just tried to abduct me at the gas station on my way home tonight after work.

I'll try to write the full story in the AM (well afternoon for you day walkers LOL!), but leave it to say that it was a very strange encounter that reeked of "get closer to my van so I can kidnap you at 3am from the Safeway gas station that has no attendant on at this hour."  And yes, the guy really was driving a van.  But not the stereotypical white one you see on TV.  It was a minivan that a soccer mom would drive.

Either way, I was cautious enough to keep my head and then call my husband ASAP.


The whole story is very weird.  

1 Comments:

Blogger chambanachik said...

Oh my gosh, girl!

August 23, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home