<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Hurray!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hurray!

I had a very good interview yesterday.  I'm pretty excited.

In spite of my previous job offering to potentially let me come back, I haven't gotten a response from them about my inquiry into that very thing.  Ah, Well.  Such is life.

But I had a great interview.  It doesn't hurt that I have decent experience and a friend who works there.  :)  I also have a good job lead at another place a friend works.  I'm just waiting for the official job posting next week.  :)

I'm still very scared about my doctors appointment, but I feel like having a job to go to everyday will help keep my mind off of things.  And it will be very nice to have income again.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home