<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Happy Monday!!!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday!!!

A few things to be happy about today:

1.  I'm meeting a friend for coffee who I haven't seen in ages!
2.  Got three good job leads now that I don't have to have major abdominal surgery.
3. Arm still hurts, but is feeling better enough that I can FINALLY pick up the house!  :)
4. #3 is worth mentioning again.
5. It's sunny in the Seattle area!  I'm sure it won't last long, but a little sun is something.

Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home