<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: You decided for me.... Please?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

You decided for me.... Please?

So, I posted earlier that I have an official last day of work.  I'm sad, relieved, heartbroken, stressed and excited for the possibilities all at once.  I called the unemployment office and got the skinny on how all of that will work when the time comes.  Not such a bad way to start my day.

So, I decided to call my doc about my ultrasound.  A week later and I still have not heard anything.  Turns out, it was normal.  As in, they found nothing wrong.  Yet, I was in pain when I was seen, was in pain when I was examined and am still in pain now.  All this adds up to getting up early tomorrow AM to go get a tube shoved down my nose and into my stomach.  I get to wear it home for 24 hours, and then hit the doctors office again tomorrow evening to find out why I am still in pain.

On the bright side, the little one saw her dermatologist today and he feels we can start introducing over the counter foods again.  Thank goodness!!!! Her food is so expensive!!! It also means I no longer have to work so hard to make treats at home, or to find treats that have no meat proteins in them.  On the downside of her visit, she has developed vasculitis and is now on a med for that.  But a side effect of the med is hair growth, which is hilarious because her seborrhea has caused her to lose fur on her pinnas and her fur to thin on her legs.  So, she might actually start looking like a regular dog again.  :)

All of this crazy roller coaster day has me undecided if I'm stressed, upset or what?  Should I be relieved or scared to lose my job?  What should I be feeling?  I just don't know how I feel about all of it.  It feels like I go ages feeling stressed about the unknown and then get all of my answers at once, good and bad.  It's just so much to take in all at once.

I just don't know how I feel about it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home