<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Sigh and then some

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sigh and then some

So, you may have all notices that I have been MIA for a while now...

The reason is because I haven't felt like blogging, let alone blogging about crappy stuff.  I feel like I have spent months complaining about life.  But, the time has come.

Wend I had an ultrasound done.  It is completely unrelated to my surgery.  A few weeks ago (almost a month ago now) I started having horrible abdominal pain.  I explained it away by saying that my Depo shot was due soon.  Well, the shot day came and went and my pain continued... and continued, and got worse.  I stared getting dizzy at work.  I decided it was time to see a doctor.  The doc suspected a kidney infection, as did I, but my U/A came up normal.  They did a culture just to be safe, which also came back negative.  He did an abdominal palpation.  When he touched my lower abdomen I nearly jumped off the table.  He then asked to do a pelvic exam.  During the exam I also nearly shot off the table in pain.  He told me that one of my ovaries is slightly enlarged.  He suspects an ovarian cyst, so I went to get an ultrasound this week.  The results are still pending.

The sucky part is that I don't menstruate, so it makes it unlikely it will go away on it's own.  We'll see.  For the time being, I'm on pain meds and feeling like crap.

I had to stop taking all of my stomach meds a few days ago to prep for my testing this coming Thursday, which will determine if I can have surgery or not.  So, I feel ever worse with that.  It just hasn't been a good few weeks all around.

I guess it really hasn't been a good few months, has it?

To top it off, my puppy is driving me nuts!  He has decided to start marking our Min Pin's pee pad.  We are trying to train him to not mark when we walk him, so his solution is to mark in the house.  He's a good dog, he's just driving me nuts!!

And, The Little One is sick again!  She started having enlarged lymph nodes off and on.  I ignored it, but finally decided to go into the vet.  She got a fine needle aspirate of them and the results came back as hyperplasia, which is just a fancy way of saying that the nodes are hyper active so they have lots of tissue and such.  The problem is that the samples weren't very good and the really large node she needed sampled wasn't.  So, now I have to pay to do it again.  :(  It's not that cheap.  :(  So, we will see what comes of that.  It's just a bit more money that we have to spare, but I also need to be sure she doesn't have lymphoma.  So, it's money we need to spend.

It's just a lot going on all at once. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I am so very sorry my dear. I am ALWAYS here. Seriously.

June 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Sasha said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this :( Hope that things start getting better soon!

June 5, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home