<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: My Life So Far... LOL!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Life So Far... LOL!

Well, tomorrow is the last day of my second to last week of work.

The hubs is in the field for a while and I'm going to kill my puppy!!! He is all worked up all the time because I'm at work for so much of the day (even with the dog walker coming).  He is very well trained, I get told that all the time, but he barks at the wind so often that I can hardly keep the windows open.  He is harassing The Little One just for the fun of it, he is marking the kitchen (all the time!  All of my dish towels are dirty and being washed every few days) no matter what I do.  He just destroyed another bed, so he now has to sleep in his kennel on the hard tray. I'm spending a fortune on crate pads and beds anymore!!!

Oh, and my results are in from my horrible testing.  I meet with my surgeon on Monday to find out how we are going to proceed.

I need a bubble bath, a good book, time to read it, and someone who wants to baby sit my puppy at their house for a few days.  HAHA!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home