<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: MIA...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MIA...

As you can tell, I haven't been around in a while...  I'm still logging on and checking out what you all are up to, but I'm not really commenting and I'm not really blogging.  It's likely this will continue for a little while longer.

Between the medical testing for my surgery, a headache going on three days, a 9 month old puppy who might just find himself living with another family (ok, so not really, but he is waring on my last nerve!!!), the abdominal pain (and I finally got the results of my ultrasound and they said it was normal, which means I'm still in pain and they don't know why) and gearing up for my last day at work in 11 days, I just don't have the energy to blog.

And, I'm tired of doing nothing but complaining, as I'm sure you guys are all tired of hearing it.

I'll come back strong and less bitchy about life in general soon... I hope.


4 Comments:

Blogger Kaylee said...

I hope you start feeling better!

June 15, 2011 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I'm sorry about all the things you're having to deal with, and I'm sure you know it will get better. Eventually. Best of luck with the surgery. We got a puppy a few months ago and she's driving me crazy with all of her barking!
Well anyways, I'd thought I'd drop a positive note on your blog :)

June 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Feel better!

June 16, 2011 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger MrsMcDancer said...

Hang in there! Hope things start looking up.

June 16, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home