<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I need a shoulder...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, June 20, 2011

I need a shoulder...

Met with my surgeon today.

He declined to do the surgery.  He said my test results weren't severe enough.  He said he thinks regurging everything you eat is normal.  "Everybody regurgitates." were his exact words.

My husband is in the field, my job has already let me go, my last day is Sunday and I have no shoulder to cry on.

So, I'm just sitting on my couch, crying on the inside.

I don't know what to do now.  I have no job, we will be broke, doc won't do the surgery, no one can tell me what's wrong with me.  Every doc I saw said surgery was the answer.

I give up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

Wow that is not right. I'm so sorry. Do you think your job will take you back? What about seeing someone else and getting another opinion.

June 20, 2011 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

:( Bless your heart!

June 20, 2011 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Doc's Girl (Noel) said...

I'm really sorry all this is going on :( I'm glad you're going to get a second opinion. Hopefully they give you a better answer.

You can come cry on my shoulder if you want :) I'll even spring for ice cream.

June 21, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home