<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I forgot...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I forgot...

I forgot to say I'm sorry to everyone who has been so wonderful and commented on my posts in the last few weeks.

I usually like to personally respond to each of the comments I receive, but just haven't had the energy to lately.

I really do appreciate everyone commenting.  Especially on the post I did about how lonely I feel having to be strong all the time.  It was so wonderful to hear how many of you have felt the same way! (wonderful that I'm not alone, not wonderful that you y'all feel sad sometimes too.)  It's nice to know you are not alone in your feelings.

You have all been so supportive of the hard luck months I've had lately.  It does help give me hope that things will improve in time.  And it's nice to know that I can always come here, to my blog, for support and understanding when the rest of the world fails to listen.

Thank you to all of you who read and to all of you who comment.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Marine Wife Unplugged said...

*hug* You do what you need to do. We'll still be here. :)

June 5, 2011 at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home