<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Coupons anyone?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Coupons anyone?

Hello everyone in the couponing world.  :)

I would like to start a little group and would like to know if anyone is interested in this idea.

I would like to start a coupon exchange group.  I have not worked out all the details on how exactly it will work.  The idea is that we can all exchange our unused/unwanted coupons with each other.  I am already doing this by mail with a fellow blogger and so far it has been great.  But we both still end up with unwanted coupons hitting the recycling bin.  My idea to remedy this is an exchange group.

Anyone interested can email me at deploymentwoes@gmail.com.  From there, I will compile a list of everyone interested and figure out exactly how to make this work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home