<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: That damn MOH!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

That damn MOH!

Guess what just arrived in the mail? An invitation to my friends bridal shower... for this Saturday, the 28th. So no notice for that either... and who throws a shower and the bachelorette party the same day?

The invite even said to bring cash because the restaurant won't split the check. So, I am being asked to buy a shower gift, and pay for (a rather pricey) lunch and also shell out an undisclosed amount of money on the bachelorette party.

I'm so mad it's not even funny! And we still have not gotten the "further details" about the bachelorette party! Sadly, it's Wend night and only 2 people have rsvp'd. How heartbreaking is that?

I don't know if I should say something to the bride to be or not. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home